A Millgrain wheel is a petite, decorated wheel that leaves a trail of miniature balls when rolled along a sharp edge of metal.
- Give customers a traditional craftsperson touch
- The Millgrain effect is a very popular method for decoration especially on wedding rings and bangles
- Our range of Millgrain wheels are made from carbon steel and are of the female 'raise effect" which leaves an indented pattern
- Can be used both in a hand tool and on a lathe
- Cousins also supply beading tools which will create the same effect but the pattern would be completed one stage at a time opposed to the advantageous roller motion created by the millgrain wheel (please see the illustration)
- A millgrain wheel is a perfect time saver, allowing you to form a train pattern in a fraction of the time it would take with a graver