Magnetic Finishers (Polishing)
Centrifugal magnetic finishing is quiet by comparison to many other forms of finishing. On soft non-ferrous metals, the finishing cycle can be as low as 30 minutes. This alone assures faster turnaround time on parts when compared to any other method. Centrifugal magnetic tumbling as an automated process addresses the most intricate and detailed parts imaginable in finishes where others fail. It should be noted that on large, smooth or flat surfaces the finish will appear frosted and a slight buffing or a dry finish is recommended.
- Easy cleaning on precious metals, finished rings, bracelets or earrings
- Jewellery with stones in? No problem
- The quietest form of machined finishing
- The quickest form of machined finishing
- Non abrasive cleaning, no precious metal lost