Seagull movements are better quality and the supply is more reliable than other smaller factories which are copying/following Seagull in terms of manufacturing movements, so Seagull has the most variety in terms of functionality and due to superior quality can be more expensive.
For identification & help see our document download area for the Seagull Chinese watch movement brochure. For a quotation for calibres that are in the brochure but not stocked please use our “Add non listed item” functionality (if you require the Sea Gull version please state "Sea Gull" in the additional information).
Popular Chinese Movements:
- ETA 2824.2 Chinese equivalent = Cousins Reference: TY2130M & TY2130GM
- ETA 2836.2 Chinese equivalent = Cousins Reference: TY2100M & TY2100GM
- ETA 2892.A2 Chinese equivalent = Cousins Reference: CHST18M
- UT 6497 Chinese equivalent = Cousins Reference: CHI3600M & CHITY36002M
- UT 6498 Chinese equivalent = Cousins Reference: CHI3620M & CHITY 36202BM
- Valjoux 7750 Chinese equivalent* = Cousins Reference: CH3LZF2M
- Valjoux 7753 Chinese equivalent* = Cousins Reference: CH3LZF1M
*check features match your specific movement
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh.
- See Website for more information & larger Photos
- Part Sheets available via the "Document Downloads" department on our website
- All Movements and Watch parts are supplied on a non return-basis