Ceramic Fibre Files
These miniature tools are the perfect solution for de-burring or polishing the smallest, most unreachable areas, including jewellery mounts and watch bracelets for instance.
Made of new composite material encompassing ceramic fibres in a very hard thermoset resin, which is virtually unbreakable, they have a long service life. Fully usable, they do not break, crack or burr. The point can be shaped to match the target area using a wheel or any other diamond-coated tool. Flexible and resilient, Vallorbe ceramic fibre files do not leave a single scratch on the work piece because the tool does not form any abrasive particles, enabling a uniform finish.
- Pillar, Round or Square
- 180 (extra, extra coarse) to 3000 (extra, extra fine) grit available (the higher the grit, the finer the file)
- Multiple sizes & grits
- Use and finish by hand with our comfortable hand-held pen file holders
- These holders will insure that the handling is easy and your work will be completely accurate
- A favourite with platinum, gold and silver mounters in the Jewellery/watch making industry
- Uniform surface finish
- Using lubricant increases polishing efficiency
- Tips can be shaped to fit the targeted area (with grinding wheels or diamond coated tools)
- Enhanced service life
- The ultimate in high class finishing for your products
- Excellent performance for material under 57 HRC