Ø10mm (Max) Tube Cutting JigT35170
- Accurate tube/wire cutting vertically
- Gives flush cuts
- Can hold up to Ø10mm wire/tubing
- For the jeweller, silversmith, arts, craft, contemporary jeweller, model makers and light engineers.
- Easy tool for cutting tubing or rods.
- Made of precision steel with a contoured sturdy handle; also comes with a removable
handle for mounting the jig in a bench vice.
- Capacity holding size 10.00mm
- Please note the gauge size (5) measures 0 to 30mm but the slide gauge actually extends up to 60mm
- Smallest wire length that can be cut is 1.50mm
How to use…
As per item T31883 except tube/wire length measurement needs to be acheived manually by using the slide gauge with an additional ruler.
|£15.25 when you buy 1|
|£14.47 when you buy 2 or more|