Hard Wire Cutter, Xuron 2193P33221
HWAC stands for Hard Wire and Cable. The HWAC is rated for hardened wire, music wire, memory wire and throttle cable.
So the cutting of precious or none metals such as gold, silver, platinum, copper, brass etc is effortless and exceptionally effective.
It does not require any special cutting technique.
This is an ideal tool for craftspeople that need to cut a wide variety of materials.
Use our HWAC cutter like any cutter
- Place the material between the jaws at the desired location and squeeze on the handles.
- Cutting effort is minimal due to the tools' shearing action.
- Cushioned Xuron-Rubber™ grips for comfort and Light Touch™ spring action returns to
its open position.
- Overal length 152mm (6" inch)
- Jaw Length 13mm
- Flush cuts copper & 9ct wires up to 3.00mm
- Flush cuts hard wires (platinum) up to 1.60mm
- £11.45 when you buy 1
- £10.88 when you buy 2 or more