Witschi Tech Handy 2
For use in a repair service, the watchmaker needs a testing device which can easily carry out all electrical measurements and tests on quartz watches including measurement of the rate accuracy, the current consumption and test of components of quartz watches. The New Tech Handy II provides all measurement and testing options for technical troubleshooting on quartz watches. Operation is very simple with an extensive number of automated measurement sequences, functional configuration of the controls and a clearly laid out and illuminated display of the results and parameters.
- Witschi insist that UK distributors are only authorised to sell Witschi products to the UK & Eire, for overseas customers we can offer the Greiner & TYMC alternatives.
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d
- Rate range: +/- 300s/d
- Rate resolution: 0.1sd
- Vibration: 18000, 19800, 21600, 28800 & 36000
- Measurement time: 1s to 480s
- Ergonomic all in one design
- LED display screen
- Sensors of highest sensitivity and selectivity for acoustical, magnetic and capacitive signals
- Includes contact probes and wires
- Language is in English
- Replacement power adapter: M32301
- Replacement contact probes: T20975
- Replacement cable set: T20777
- 220 to 240 Volt (if you require a different voltage, please submit an online support request under "products and stock – new item requests (excluding watch & clock parts by brand and movements)")
Officially Appointed Witschi Distributor
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification
Available as a Witschi "New Tech Handy 2" or Elma "Watchmaster 2" product (Machines & warranties are exactly the same the only difference is livery / colour).
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration