Witschi Micromat C System
The Witschi Micromat C system is a stand alone testing system (an automatic microphone with built in testing software) that offers the same specification and testing ability of the Chronoscope X1, conducting & then displaying the results of professional mechanical watch tests on your existing PC or tablet screen.
- Automatic microphone with built in Chronoscope X1 intelligence
- Shows your test results on your own computer or tablet
- No separate display screen, saving valuable space
- Connects to your computer via USB interface
- Install the Witschi software on your PC, plug in the Micromat C and you have your own Chronoscope X1
This instrument is characterised by its user-friendly design and small size. Included is the new Witschi feature, the computation and display of the balance wheel’s centre of unbalance.
Four different measurement methods are available to you for the quality control of mechanical watches with or without a strap. The beat noise is displayed graphically and automatic test sequences with 2 to 10 different test positions are possible. The Micromat C Service testing system with its display on your PC works with operating system : Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Measures the rate accuracy, amplitude & beat error
- Endless measurement, continuous diagram recording or graphic display of the beat noises
- Up to 10 testing positions manually selectable. 6 testing positions are possible for sequential (automatic) measurement
- Automatic beat selection of all common beat numbers
- Manual selection of any beat number between 3600 to 72,000 & 360,000
- Works with your existing PC with windows on a computer or tablet
- Works with operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Can work with the Witschi Chronoscope X1 (any generation)
- Can work with the Omega co-axial escapment
- Language selection: English, French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Replacement power adapter: M32301
- 220 to 240 Volt (230 to 110 volt converter please see our code A52044)
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d (range +/- 999s/d)
- Amplitude precision: +/- 0.4° (range 80° to 360°)
- Beat error precision: +/- 0.1ms (range 0 to 9.9ms)
- Vibration range: 3600 to 72,000 (& 360,000)
- Lift angle: 10° to 90° (0.1° jumps)
- Stabilization time: 2 seconds to 60 minutes
- Measure time: 2 seconds to 300 hours
- Measuring positions: 10
Officially Appointed Witschi Distributor
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration