Witschi Chronoscope S1 (G2)
- The chronoscope can be used either with the standard micophone (T12040) or the automatic microphone "Micromat S" (W34910) which offers seven different measurement cycles.
- Generation 2 Chronoscope S1 with capacitive touch screen
- Power range 100 to 240 volt (can be used either at 240 volt or 115 volt)
The measurement results, the average values and the largest deviations are available in a table at the end of the measurement cycle. The new «VARIO» display mode provides a fast overview of the quality and stability of the rate accuracy. It is the ideal mode for the receiving inspection and the point of sales in a specialized watch shop.
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d (range +/- 999s/d)
- Amplitude precision: +/- 0.4° (range 80° to 360°)
- Beat error precision: +/- 0.1ms (range 0 to 9.9ms)
- Vibration range: 3600 to 72000
- Lift angle: 10° to 90°
- Automatic microphone available (Witschi micromat S): W34910
- Printer available: P15224 or P38415
- Witschi auto print kit: W38268
- Replacement power adapter: M56850
- Can also test quartz movements with the microphone for quartz movements: W47896 (supplied separately)
- Bluetooth module to connect to Witschi printer wirelessly: B49303
Officially Appointed Witschi Distributor
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration