Witschi Chronoscope S1 (G2)
- Either supplied with standard microphone (T12040) or on its own
- Generation 2 Chronoscope S1 with capacitive touch screen
- Power range 100 to 240 volt (can be used either at 240 volt or 115 volt)
The chronoscope either comes with a standard microphone included or on its own. Also available is the automated microphone "Micromat S" (W34910) which offers seven different measurement cycles.
The measurement results, the average values and the largest deviations are available in a table at the end of the measurement cycle. The new «VARIO» display mode provides a fast overview of the quality and stability of the rate accuracy. It is the ideal mode for the receiving inspection and the point of sales in a specialized watch shop.
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d (range +/- 999s/d)
- Amplitude precision: +/- 0.4° (range 80° to 360°)
- Beat error precision: +/- 0.1ms (range 0 to 9.9ms)
- Vibration range: 3600 to 72000
- Lift angle: 10° to 90°
- Automatic microphone available (Witschi micromat S): W34910
- Printer available: P15224 or P38415
- Witschi auto print kit: W38268
- Replacement power adapter: M56850
- Can also test quartz movements with the microphone for quartz movements: W47896 (supplied separately)
- Bluetooth module to connect to Witschi printer wirelessly: B49303
Officially Appointed Witschi Distributor
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration