Witschi ChronoProof Pro (Intergrated Compressor) 3 Bar
The compact Chronoproof Pro with integrated compressor turns you into a specialist able to reliably seal test all types of wristwatch in no time at all. No parametrisation, no programming – just insert the watch, close the test chamber and the rest place automatically takes place. Thanks to the integrated printer, you can also have the test result in black and white. You will find that this compact and stylish unit looks just as good on any sales desk as it does on a workbench.
- Worldwide one-of-a-kind: integrated compressor: The Chronoproof Pro is the first seal testing device with an integrated compressor for generating a vacuum and pressure, which makes it particularly compact and handy
- Integrated printer : Thanks to the integrated printer, you can print out your test results at the touch of a button. The header of the print-out slip can be individually configured, for example with your logo or company name
- Reliable test results: Reliable results thanks to high-precision Witschi technology: the Chronoproof offers measurement resolution of 0.02 µm, in other words 1/5000 of the thickness of an average human hair
- Automatic parametrisation & test cycle: The test cycle starts automatically on closing the test chamber. Stabilisation and measurement times are automatically adapted to suit the watch. It is not necessary to create programs
- Touchscreen: Easy user guidance thanks to modern day touchscreen
- The new PC software allows you to create your own single and double tests program or to use the automatic mode. All created test programs and ticket layouts will be saved as file into the memory of the Chronoproof and PC, until the parameters will be changed by the user.
- Three colours available: The Chronoproof Pro is available in aluminium, steel and ruby
- Vacuum: programmable between -0.5 up to -0.2
- Pressure: Programmable between 0.2 up to 3 bar
- Measuring range deformation: -300 to 1000 µm
- Sensor resolution: Typically 0.02 µm
- Maximum watch size (case only):
- Diameter = 70 mm
- Thickness = 28 mm
- Maximum strap diameter (e.g. in the case of non-flexible straps):
- Horizontal = 85 mm
- Vertical = 65 mm
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 155 x 220 x 300mm (W x D x H)
- Power range 100 to 240 volt (can be used either at 240 volt or 115 volt)
Click website "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration