Witschi ChronoMaster Pro
The Witschi ChronoMaster Pro system is a stand alone testing system (a manual microphone with built in testing software) that offers the same testing specification as the Chronoscope S1, conducting & then displaying the results of professional mechanical watch tests on your existing PC or tablet screen.
- Witschi insist that UK distributors are only authorised to sell Witschi products to the UK & Eire, for overseas customers we can offer the Greiner & TYMC alternatives.
- Manual microphone with built in Chronoscope S1 intelligence
- Shows your test results on your own computer or tablet
- No separate display screen, saving valuable space
- Connects to your computer via USB interface
- 4 programmable microphone buttons allows you to control the software
- Install the Witschi software on your PC, plug in the ChronoMaster Pro and you have your own Chronoscope S1 (with manual microphone)
6 different measurement methods are available to you for the quality control of mechanical watches with or without a strap. Rate accuracy, amplitude & beat error are all displayed numerically. The ChronoMaster Pro with its display on your PC works with operating systems; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Display modes: Continuous diamgram recording, vario display, trace display, sequence display, polar display & scope display
- Measures the rate accuracy, amplitude & beat error
- Automatic detection of 6 main positions, 4 vertical positions and 2 special positions
- Guided sequence mode, adjustable 1 to 10 testing positions
- Accurate positioning every 45°
- Automatic beat selection of all common beat numbers
- Manual selection of any beat number between 3600 to 72,000
- Continuous diagram recording: selectable integration time 2 to 240s and adjustable zoom x1 to x16
- Secure mount, even for large watches
- Works with your existing PC with windows on a computer or tablet
- Works with operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Can work with the Omega co-axial escapement
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d (range +/- 999s/d)
- Amplitude precision: +/- 1.0° (range 70° to 360°)
- Beat error precision: +/- 0.1ms (range 0 to 9.9ms)
- Lift angle: 10° to 90° (0.1° jumps)
- Stabilization time: 2 seconds to 60 minutes
- Measure time: 2 seconds to 100 hours
- Measuring positions: 10
Officially Appointed Witschi Distributor
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration