Measuring rate variation, amplitude and beat errors in mechanical watches with 2 different display modes.
The Witschi ChronoMaster system is a stand alone testing system (a manual microphone with built in testing software) that offers the same testing specification as the watch expert, conducting & then displaying the results of professional mechanical watch tests on your existing PC or tablet screen.
- Witschi insist that UK distributors are only authorised to sell Witschi products to the UK & Eire, for overseas customers we can offer the Greiner & TYMC alternatives.
- Manual microphone with built in watch expert intelligence
- Shows your test results on your own computer or tablet
- No separate display screen, saving valuable space
- Connects to your computer via USB interface
- 4 programmable microphone buttons allows you to control the software
- Install the Witschi software on your PC, plug in the ChronoMaster and you have your own Witschi Watch Expert
2 different measurement methods are available to you for the quality control of mechanical watches with or without a strap. Rate accuracy, amplitude & beat error are all displayed numerically. The ChronoMaster Pro with its display on your PC works with operating systems; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Display modes: Continuous diamgram recording & vario display mode
- Automatic detection of 6 main positions, 4 vertical positions and 2 special positions
- Guided sequence mode, adjustable 1 to 10 testing positions
- Accurate positioning every 45°
- Convenient operation of "Chronoscope Service" display software, thanks to built-in control buttons
- Automatic selection of all common beat numbers
- Manual selection of any beat number between 3600 to 72,000
- Continuous diagram recording: selectable integration time 2 to 240s and adjustable zoom x1 to x16
- Secure mount, even for large watches
- Works with your existing PC with windows on a computer or tablet
- Works with operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Can work with the Omega co-axial escapement
- Beat error measurement range: 9.9ms
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d
- Rate range: +/- 999.9s/d
- Amplitude range: 70° to 360° (display possible to 999°)
- Rate resolution: 0.1sd