Insert watch, contact sensor, job done. The Witschi Chronocube is designed to offer fast testing results that are easy to read & display in a retail environment (or workshop). This device enables you to easily and clearly demonstrate the accuracy of a mechanical watch (brand new, repaired or serviced) to your customer ensuring customer satisfaction everytime as well as driving sales. The results can be displayed on your existing PC or tablet screen, either in a classic test display mode or the new "sport" user friendly interface.
- Witschi insist that UK distributors are only authorised to sell Witschi products to the UK & Eire, for overseas customers we can offer the Greiner & TYMC alternatives.
- Simple testing system that can be used is workshop or retail environment
- Compact, sleek & elegant design
- You have a choice of three colours and either "CLASSIC" or "SPORT" results display
- Connects to your computer via USB interface
- Install the Witschi software on your PC, plug in the Chronocube and you are ready
- Measures rate variation, amplitude and beat error in mechanical watches
- 5 measuring positions manually selectable (the measuring position is detected automatically and displayed on your computer screen)
- Automatic beat detection between 12,000 and 72,000
- The Chronocube consists of a measuring device and software, no parametrisation is necessary
- Choice of user interfaces: You have a choice of two user interfaces, "classic" and "sport"
- Three colours: The Chronocube is available in aluminium, steel and ruby
- Language selection: English, French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d (range +/- 999s/d)
- Amplitude precision: +/- 0.4° (range 80° to 360°)
- Beat error precision: +/- 0.1ms (range 0 to 9.9ms)
- Vibration range: 12,000 to 72,000
- Lift angle: 10° to 90° (1° jumps)
- Stabilization time: 20 seconds
- Measure time: 1 hour maximum
- Measuring positions: 5
- 110 x 110 x 115mm (width x height x depth)
- 220 to 240 Volt (230 to 110 volt converter please see our code A52044)
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration