Witschi Analyzer Q1 (with New VARIO Mode)
The Analyzer Q1 is the ideal instrument for the efficient and fast testing in the repair workshop, in watch laboratories as well for final control before sale. Extensive testing and measuring features guarantee skilled trouble shooting on quartz watches. The measurement process is largely automated. The multifunctional rotating/push knob allows quick and easy parameter settings. The placement of the control panel and the large LCD screen ensure this machine is highly functional as well as comfortable to use. The chopping rate of the motor pulses on watches is easily detected and displayed
The new "VARIO" display mode (a Witschi Invention) allows the user to set the desired vibration rate and view the results on screen.
- Rate precision: +/- 0.1s/d
- Rate range: +/- 300s/d
- Rate resolution: 0.1sd
- Vibration range: From 12600 to 36000
- Measurement time: 2s to 960s
- The "all-in-one" concept requires a very small work area
- High operating comfort, functional control panel with large LCD screen
- Measurement over the quartz frequency, signal sensing acoustical, capacitive or over the supply current.
- Measurement over the motor pulses, magnetically signal sensing or over the supply voltage.
- Measurement over the LCD-operating frequency (binary display frequencies).
- Includes contact probes and wires
- For Wistchi interactive guide click "documents available to download" (only compatible with Windows)
- Language can be set in English, French or German
- Replacement power adapter: M32301
- Thermo printer available: P38415
- 220 to 240 Volt (if you require a different voltage, please submit an online support request under "products and stock – new item requests (excluding watch & clock parts by brand and movements)")
Officially Appointed Witschi Distributor
Click website "More Information" & "PDF's" for full specification.
For service, calibration & repairs of items inside and outside of the warranty period please submit a quote request via our online support under products & stock - product advice and repairs – Witschi equipment calibration