Wire Steel Wool
Used to clean and prepare surfaces, remove lacquer, paint, varnish and rust; for texturing and shining on metal and wood.
- Coarse, for stripping rough and built up surfaces
- Medium for removing surface imperfections on antique furniture and cleaning copper, brass, lead, pewter, bronze, iron, steel and aluminium
- Fine for creating a surface key prior to applying final coat and high lustre polishing of chrome, copper, brass, lead, iron, steel, pewter, bronze and aluminium
- Graduate through the grades to achieve a perfect finish
- Assortment contains one each of coarse, medium & fine
Special precautions: if the user is sanding or polishing a piece that is suspected to be pre-1960s wear clothing to protect against lead contamination, etc.