Vitex Safety Pickle Cleaning Salts
A chemical to clean flux and removing oxides from metal after soldering. One of the most popular finishing chemicals in an array of industries. Can be also used to clean finished jewellery and components. Perfect for using with various metals such as gold, silver, copper, brass, platinum and palladium.
- In salt form which makes it easy to store and handle
- Use 50grams to 1 litre of de-mineralised water (C4359) heated between 30-80°c
- Never use normal steel tweezers in the solution to retrieve
- Steel will react with the solution and so will blacken the pickling piece
- Use copper tweezers and always heat the solution in a copper pan or a pickling machine
- 1 Litre