Universal Case Back Tool, Swiss Style
Wooden base (250 x 100mm) and jaw holder especially created for big cases, opening up 60mm. Large ergonomic top wheel (Ø150mm) for ease of opening and closing on a die cast frame, total height 300mm.
- Adjustable jaw holder, maximum opening 60mm
- 6 pairs of pins (hardened steel)
- 4 pairs of case holding jaws
Offers Maximum Flexibility and Interchangeability with Dies.
The majority of case back dies we sell for our universal case back removing & fitting tools (Bergeon, Horotec & Swiss Style) are all interchangeable with each other.
- All Universal dies fit directly on to the tools
- All Universal with Adapter dies fit on to the tools using adaptor C0318 or C39846
- Lower fitting suction dies for gripping & holding watch cases face down whilst unscrewing the case back, see item C0326
- All Ø6mm thread screw on dies will fit on to the tools using adaptors D47901 & D49702