Titan Anodising Unit
The 3 metals normally available to the jeweller or silversmith are typified by very high melting points and outstanding resistance to corrosion by virtue of tenacious oxide films which form naturally on their surface.
When the oxide films fall within certain limits of thickness the phenomena of optical interference produces an apparent colouring on the metal which can be controlled in hue and intensity by the development of film of specific thickness and quality. This machine carries out this procedure.
- Large range of colours achievable
- Precision voltage control
- Infinitely variable output across low and high ranges
- Digital displays for amps and volts
- Volts and amps accurate to 0.1, ensuring colour consistency
- Fitted with water rinse
- Shielded anode and cathode connections
- Titanium cathode fitted
- Beige, textured polypropylene material, resistant to all acids, alkalies & solvents
- See PDF's above for instruction manual
- 54 x 40 x 38cm
- 220 to 240 volt
- Made in UK