Stretcher (Bangles) - Italian
Like our Wedding Ring Enlarging Tool (R5193/R31945) this tool comprises an essential part of both retail and manufacturing environments, allowing the user to stretch a bangle up to one size. Pre-made bangles can be stretched quickly and easily without any technical knowledge and while the customer waits. This tool is often used to alter a bangle prior to sale to an individual customer and further as a walk in service.
This unit comes complete with a set of six round dies. Additionally oval dies (B5195) are available to buy separately which are just as popular. Do remember the human wrist is oval in shape hence the ergonomic benefits of this set.
- Strong robust cast iron body construction can last a life time with the correct maintenance;
- Save time and money by not remaking or reordering;
- Easily interchangeable set of six round dies, with wooden stand;
- Each die has six segments giving an even stretch.
- Bangle stretcher: 360 x 130 x 180mm
- Die formers stand: 100 x 150 x 250mm
- Weight: 14kg
Sizes of dies (maximum diameter x minimum diameter):
- 45mm x 40mm
- 50mm x 45mm
- 55mm x 50mm
- 60mm x 55mm
- 65mm x 60mm
- 70mm x 65mm