Shindler Diamond Scale
Bernard Shindler enjoyed a long career in the diamond trade, which he much loved and in which he had many years of experience in inspecting and valuing precious stones (mostly in preparation for mounting in jewellers items). Combined with many years experience in precision engineering, his insight changed the way jewellers work and estimate precious stones.
- Only one of its kind and extremely useful, the Shindler Loupe lets you estimate a stone's weight, even if it is still mounted.
- It is an especially valuable tool for jewellers needing to estimate a stone that is still mounted in a piece of jewellery i.e. bracelet or ring. Naturally, it is also ideal for estimating loose stones.
- Easy to use, it features a center scale that doubles as a 6.5mm gauge to evaluate a stone's weight and size up to 1ct. Simply place the stone face down on the inside of the replaceable 2.5cm clear tape protected screen.
- Magnification 10x linear (virtual image measured at standard 25 cm.)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - closed 3.6 x 2.2 x 1.2 cm - open 3.6 x 2.2 x 3.3 cm
- Weight 30g.
- Base Opening: 14 mm square