Roxer Revelator R1
The Revelator R1 is a fully electronic tester with an integrated heating plate which allows you to determine the condensation susceptibility of a watch quickly & accurately, effectively replacing the present drop test. The 20 pre-defined test programs allow you to determine the extent of testing required for the different levels of watch waterproof ability you encounter. The user-friendly touch screen ensures easy handling and operation.
In contrast to the drop test, the tester is able to set the watch to sustained state of shock, in which the temperature is maintained uniformly over the set period of time, giving the most accurate and reliable results.
- For revealing condensation on crystals
- Can be used with crystals up to 5mm thick
- The cold point setting can also reveal condensation on thick crystals
- Stability of hot and cold temperatures, ensuring test repeatability
- Heating plate included
- Programmable temperature and time parameters
- Made in Switzerland
- Heating temperature: 40 to 50°C
- Cooling mode temperature: 4 to 18°C
- Power range 100 to 240 volt (can be used either at 240 volt or 115 volt)
- Dimensions: 220 x 310 x 115mm
- Weight: 4.5Kg