For working on the inside and outside of cast rings and flat parts of other cast jewellery etc.
- Are very popular for jewellers, silversmiths, light engineers, model makers and in arts and crafts
- Mini roll sanders are very useful to use for levelling off metals
- A wide variety of grades available
- Used on a wide range of metals including brass, copper, gold, sliver, platinum, bronze, palladium, titanium, pewter, tin, steel, iron and aluminium.
- Using various grades you can level metals off, smoothing scratches, pit holes, file and casting flash marks
- You will find as you are using the paper, the used parts peel off to give you a new layer of abrasive
- Fast and easy to use in production, already mounted
- An economical way to do large batch work
- Are very useful for getting into spherical awkward circular areas for example, inside rings and bangles
- Used dry, no compounds needed
- Replacement mandrel, code M9476
- Mounted on 3/32" shank or 2.35mm
- Overall length 50mm
- Mini roll sanders head size Ø13mm x 30mm