OneOf Accuracy Pro
Open the app. Plug in the device. Place your watch on the sensor. Done!
- Measure & displays accuracy, accurate to +/- 0.1 second per day
- Automatically detects the most common beats (movement “ancre Suisse”) and displays the beat error as a figure and line chart, measurement range up to 9.9ms
- Testing line length can be as long as you want
- Measures & displays amplitude (range 70 to 360°)
- Measures magnetism
- 6 position microphone
- 6 different display modes possible including radar chart
- Aluminium body
- Use the PC speakers or headphones to listen to the escapement sound in real-time.
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- App downloaded from your usual app store. Automatically downloads the latest software
- See PDF above
- Made in Switzerland
The Accuracy Pro is a high-end manual multi-position acoustic sensor which brings to an end years of lack of innovation in the field of watch measuring instruments.
The Accuracy Pro is made entirely in a high grade anodized aluminum alloy by Petitpierre. All sensitive elements potentially in contact with the external parts of the watch are coated with a soft-touch rubber. For the Accuracy Pro, a brand new electronic board based on the premium XMOS micro-controller was developed, a flawless Hi-res USB audio processor.
The Accuracy Pro comes with a newly developed Windows App which integrates all the features you need: realtime scope view, diagram display, dispersion over time, cumulated graphs, tabular and radar chart.
It is a stand-alone device. It requires no battery or power supply. Plug it and forget it. It is that simple.