Mini Wheels, Alpine
Bristle "Alpine" wheels a new selection of miniature wheel brushes with HP shanks.
For all kinds of polishing of precious metal alloys, acrylic teeth, non precious metal alloys, hard alloys, composite, ceramics, etc. Superior quality than conventional wheel brushes which sometimes can fall apart
- Excellent for polishing / brightening over stone setting like fine pave work, channel settings, rub over / bezel settings etc
- You will find that the Alpine Wheel bristles will get in-between the stone setting hence added brightness to the setting
- Use before rhodium finishing; you will notice an enhanced brighter finish
- Very good to get into grooves and shapes
- Available in various grades to handle delicate or harsher work for finishing
- Bristle wheels can be used on gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper, brass, plastics, aluminium, pewter, tin, steel, wood and bronze
- Are very popular for jewellers, silversmiths, light engineers, model makers and in arts and crafts.
- Are very useful for getting into spherical awkward circular areas for example, inside bangles
- Can be mounted onto rotary headpieces spindles in order to reach awkward areas (see below for recommended rotary machines)
- Max 8,000rpm
- Made in UK
The Bristle Wheels have very good wear and last longer when in use, very economical for batch work; used with the right bar of compounds you can get a high standard, bright and semi bright finish.
- P1388 Dialux Rouge
- P7809 Platinum Final Finish Polinum Polishing Compound
- P19467 Titanium & Stainless Steel Specialist Polinoxx Polishing Compound
- P1390 Steelbrite Final Finish Compound
Recommended rotary machines:
- Foredom Grinder Micromotor Kit: FDK1020
- Jewellers Kit & No20 "Quick Release" Handpiece: K2220CE
- Rotary Drill & Tool Kit, Variable Speed: D9821