Jump Ring Maker, Durston (PRO 2)
Jump Ring Maker - Made In Great Britain by Durston - Removable from Base
Excellent for easily producing multiple jump rings, links etc, from round or oval wire. Suitable for use with the Foredom number 30 handpiece & pendant motor (as well as the Dremel equivalent) (pendant motor kit our code K2220CE, number 30 handpieces our codes FD30 & FD30SJ)
- 20 mandrels, Ø2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 and 12mm
- Increased mandrel length, each one 120mm long
- Rotation stand and lever which screws into the metal base and is taller, giving more room to work
- Spring loaded coil holder with screws for attaching to your work bench if required
- Protective hand piece collar (for no.30 hand piece)
- Saw cutter blade and attachment, high speed steel
- Supplied on metal base, components are removable
How to use:
1. Place the preferred mandrel size into the chuck and tighten, locking the mandrel in place ready to make your coil of wire.
2. Keeping the wire pulled tight, use the handle to rotate the mandrel creating a tight coil of wire around your mandrel.
3. Remove the coil from the mandrel and place in the coil holder, twisting the nuts to press the sprung loaded top down, holding your now coiled wire firmly in place.
4. Insert your number 30 hand piece into the protective collar. Then attach the circular saw blade using the cutter holder attachment provided.
5. Lubricate the saw blade using our burr cut lube (B4181)
6. Cut along the slit, cutting your coil into your simple and easy to make jump rings
- Made in Great Britain
- Durston 1308