Greiner Compact 900
This is an all in one device, capable of performing all the measurements and tests associated with & required for quartz & mechanical watches.
For mechanical movements:
- Beat number (automatic), beat error, time deviation, amplitude, escapement noise (graphic). Special program for the quick check of pendulum clocks and special program for special escapements.
For quartz movements:
- Time deviation (with/without Inhibition), no load consumption, average consumption, impulse consumption, resistance of motor coil, battery voltage (High Drain/Low Drain), lower working-voltage limit and EOL.
- The compact 900 is delivered without a microphone, allowing you to pick which microphone you want
- Microphone for testing mechanical watches: Our code G55025
- Microphone for testing mechanical & quartz watches: Our code G55026
- Automatic microphone for testing mechanical watches: Our code G55024
- Full colour, 12 x 9cm display
- 8 buttons for easily and quick handling of different functions
- Automatic standby when not in use
- Special programme for Co-Axial-escapement
- Special programme for pendulum clocks
- The results can be printed or transferred to your computer
- LED indicator signalling the machine is receiving a signal from the movement
- 220/110 volt
- See PDF download above for full instruction manual