Graver, Round Edge
The round egde graver is predominantly used to grain set. This involves creating grains from the surface of the metal by pushing with the graver from the area immediately around the setting to secure the stone(s) in the set.
- Cut out half round curves and lines when engraving, chasing, decorating or sculpturing.
- Also known as a dotter when letter or script engraving, ideal for the full stop after a script engraved piece
- Tool Steel (WS) = Length 80mm
- High Speed Steel (HSS) = Length 65mm
- Vallorbe Swiss or Unbranded