Gloves - Heat Protection (Gauntlet Type), Honeywell
Cowhide split leather gloves with Gunn cut, winged thumb. Ideal for use with melting/casting and soldering projects
- Aluminised Kevlar back of the hand with cotton fleece liner.
- Heat resistant split leather palm with cotton fleece lining.
- Split leather cuff with cotton fleece liner on palm side.
- Aluminised Kevlar cuff with cotton fleece liner on back side.
- Leather thickness 1.1/1.3 mm.
- Comfort split leather is the ideal material for the production of heat résistance gloves.
- Its US assembly, winged thumb and the flexible materials used make this glove ergonomic, thus providing the user with comfort of use.
- The cotton fleece lining increases the glove's thermal insulation.
- Resistance aluminized Kevlar textile back offers strong protection to heat, radiation and small splashes of molten metal.
- Its cotton fleece reinforcement inside the glove and at the side of the hand provide good support on hot metal parts
- Safety the split leather cuff helps to protect a large part of the forearm against mechanical hazards.