From 3" Rough Edge Glasses
Convex clock glasses are in traditional Imperial Sizing and a 1/16th plus or minus allowance must be allowed when ordering, as manufacture/doming is inconsistent.
Dimension given is the overall diameter
- MMG glasses have an approximate thickness of 2.0 mm + - 0.2 mm
Barometer Glasses requiring holes need to be drilled using our diamond coated core drills (see items D47369).
- Ideally used with a drill press
- Or a wooden template with a hole the same size to start
- You will need to use water to cool the drill bit
- See You Tube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_NtTBTGp20