Foredom Power Graver
The PowerGraver provides a power assist to stone setting and engraving operations.
It is a dedicated unit with specialized components used for Bead, Prong, Channel, Hammer and Bezel Setting, Engraving and other Decorative Work
The 2293 Power Gravers permanent magnet series PG motor is designed for high torque/low speed applications and features a totally enclosed housing with permanently lubricated ball bearings for quiet, trouble-free performance.
The 9D handpiece works and feels like a hand engraving tool with the added advantages of greater control and the ability to adjust the impact force. The unit comes equipped with a special, extra flexible neoprene sheath.
Kit No. 2293 Includes:
- PG Permanent magnet motor
- No.9D handpiece
- Collet nos. 602(1/16"), 603 (3/32"), 604 (1/8") and 605 (3mm)
- EMG Dial control
- FCG on/off foot switch
- Grease, handpiece oil
- Accessory FD10215 Carbide stylus
- Accessory FD10177P Anvil point
- Set of 4 gravers: Round, Onglette, Bevel and Flat
- Supplied with 32 minute instructional DVD
- 2 Year Warranty on Power Graver Motor
- CE marked
- Replacement Inner Shaft Cousins Code = FD93
Additional gravers available:
- Bevel = Product code G41440
- Flat = Product code G41441
- Onglette = Product code G41439
- Round = Product code G41438
Click website "More Information" for full specification.