Fomblin UT18 Grease
A white homogeneous grease for lubrication of mechanical parts. Specially developed for parts subject to friction of medium pressure when mineral and standard synthetic lubricants break down due to temperature changes and exposure to the air. Also useful for greasing all types of joints as well as special optical and micro mechanical equipment.
- Excellent lubricant for multiple uses
- Compatible with all sorts of material like plastic, metals, glass etc.
- It resists to oxidation and other chemical products
- Very stable in different temperatures
- Used in watchmaking for greasing gaskets
- Temperature range from -30°C to +250°C
- 20g Pot
- Ø34 x 40.5mm