Elma Jewellery EC 95 Concentrate
The blue EC95 is an aqueous, alkaline cleaning concentrate without ammonia. It is used to clean jewellery and watch parts (cases, bracelets, clasps etc.).
Highly concentrated with a strong brightening effect, this solution is excellent for removing stubborn dirt, processing agents and oxidation marks that can occur in any workshop. EC95 reliably and easily removes polishing pastes and as well as any other contaminants that arise from day to day wear as well as refreshing the piece, giving it a bright polished look.
EC95 contains a temporary anti-tarnish finish. For rapid cleaning of precious metals and non-ferrous metals as well as their alloys and jewellery with hard stones.
Check costume jewellery and soft stones beforehand for suitability. The solutions is not suitable for pearls and coral.
- Easy removal of polishing pastes and dirt arising from day to day wear
- Powerful brightening effect
- Efficient cleaning concentrate, 1 litre concentrate results in 50 litres of cleaning solution
- Ammonia free (no toxic ammonia fumes)
- Use with or without ultrasound at temperatures ranging from 25 to 75°C
- With ultrasonic, 2 to 5 minutes at 25 to75°C
- Dosage 1:50 (slight contamination)
- Dosage 1:25 (stubborn dirt)
- Without ultrasonic, 15 minutes at 25 to75°C