This is a continuous monocrystalline, diamond surface sharpener, preferred when sharpening small-pointed tools and can be used for engraving tools, screwdriver blades, knives, tool sharpening, honing and deburring as well.
- This diamond stone avoids snagging small and pointed tools during sharpening
- Fast- sharpens in a fraction of the time required by other methods.
- Only light pressure is needed when using this tool.
- Easy – just a few easy strokes sharpens even the toughest metal carbides and ceramics
- Clean- no messy oils or clean up- use only water if needed.
- Durable- long lasting and highest quality sharpener on the market.
- It will not hollow or groove over the life of the product
- Polishes and refines to a razor edge
- One sided 150mm x 50mm with Diamond Imprecation
- See PDF for DMT care and user manual
Size and Weight:
- Plate size: 150 x 50 x 6mm
- Weight: 415g
- Extra fine (green): Grade 1200, 9 micron
- Fine (red): Grade 600, 25 micron
- Coarse (blue): Grade 325, 45 micron
- Extra coarse (black): Grade 220, 60 micron