Clock Let Down Tool, Bergeon 2301
Key to let down and wind up clock mainsprings.
- 1 chuck holder fitted with a rubber handle
- 24 numbered chucks with winding squares from No 000 to 21 (Ø1.75 to Ø7.50 mm)
- Steps of 0.25 mm
- 1 special winding chuck for alarm clocks
- 1 removable metal handle
- In wooden case
Instruction for use
- For let down a mainspring
Choose the chuck corresponding to the winding square arbor and fix it to the tool. Put the tool into the square arbor. Exert a firmly pressure on the rubber cylinder. Turn slightly the tool clockwise. Lift up the click with the left hand. Let down by progressively releasing grip, so that the rubber cylinder slowly rubs on the tool.
- For winding up mainsprings
Choose the chuck corresponding to the winding square arbor and fix it to the tool provided with the metal handle. Wind up as with a normal key.