Clamp On - 3" (75mm) Jaw, Multi Angle
The ball socket manufacture of this multi-purpose vice enables complete flexibility for filing, sawing, soldering, polishing, painting models, engraving drilling and grinding.
- Jaw Width: 75mm
- Jaw Capacity (without rubber jaws): 55mm
- Jaw Capacity (with rubber jaws): 50mm
- Head Rotation: 360 degrees
- Tilt positions: 0 – 90 degrees
- The mounting clamp opens as wide as 2" which will mount on the majority of workbenches, while the rubber pad protects the bench's surface from marking
- The ball sits firmly in the socket whilst allowing the user freedom to reposition work as frequently as required
- The jaws are covered with detachable, protective inserts to avoid damaging the held pieces.
- The jaws have grooves specifically ground in to hold tube and sheet
- Made of heavy cast aluminium with an enamel-coated body and cold rolled steel screws
- 300 x 135 x 75mm
- Weight: 1kg