Tried and tested for 30 years
Ideal for craft hobbies Diy model making office use and much more…
- Extra strong
- Quick drying
- Clear adhesive
- Sticks a wide range of items
- Ideal for general repairs and crafts
- Weight 32gm
Wood, Paper, Card, Ceramics, Leather, Glass, Rubber, Metals, Decorative laminates, Cork, Stone, Fabrics, Rigid PVC
Not suitable for use on polystyrene or cellulose painted surfaces, polyolefin's, rayon, acetate, polished and painted surfaces.
How to use…
Always open and use adhesives products over a protected surface
1. Make sure the surface to be bonded are clean and dry from dust dirt and grease
2. To bond non-absorbent surfaces such as metal or glass apply a thin film adhesive to both surfaces. Allow 5 to 10 minutes drying time and then, having correctly positioned the surface, press them together firmly.
3. If one or both surfaces are absorbent apply a generous film of adhesive to one surface, press them together under pressure. Using these technique initial bond strengths will be lower.
Cousins has a computerised “multi location stock rotation system” which ensures our products are sold on a first in, first out basis, ensuring items with a shelf life are always supplied fresh