Bergeon Aluminium, Ergonomic & Anti Magnetic (8899)
- 100% Anti Magnetic
- Aluminium handles with TPE elastomer coat
- Ergonomic design
- Premium Quality
- Bergeon 8899 Range
- Blades are made from a super alloy know as declafor (see below for further explanation)
- Softer blades will not mark the screws or plates
- Ø0.50mm, Ø0.60mm, Ø0.80mm, Ø1.00mm
- Ø1.20mm, Ø1.40mm, Ø1.60mm, Ø2.00mm
- Ø2.50mm, Ø3.00mm
Replacements for Sets:
- Bergeon 8899-A10 (S38992)
- Bergeon 8899-S10 (S39292)
Replacement Screwdriver Blades (available separately):
- Bergeon 4917 (S7997 to S7675)
Replacement Screwdriver Blade Fixing Grub Screw (available separately):
- Bergeon 30080 (S1480 to S1482)
These blades are made are made from a super alloy known as declafor. This material is softer than the hardened stainless steel blades and gives them their 100% non-magnetic properties and also means they are a softer blade than the standard steel blades that are available.
The blades are designed for use in the repair of certain quartz watches and mechanical watches where magnetism must be avoided. They are also used on screws in soft metal such as gold or on delicate screws to avoid any damage.
Damage to blades can be a regular occurrence which is why we have a full range of replacement blades available for purchase on our website.