- Window displays always look perfect
- Stock kept in 1st class condition
- No more tedious and expensive stock cleaning
- Low running cost, simple process and does not require any special skills or training
- Made in Great Britain
The Silverbrite 100 system (2 easy stages)
- Cleans/detarnishes Silver
- Applies protective layer
The Silver Bright 100 process module is a small unit measuring 30x24x24cms that connects to a normal domestic power supply, which is converted to low voltage DC current. The power is fed into two unheated processing baths, which both cleans and detarnishes to protect your silver in two easy stages. The stainless steel electrodes cause an invisible film to build up on the surface of the silver (or silver plate), protecting the items from the damaging effects caused by oxidation gases.
Bath 1 – De-tarn Cleaning Salts (C8207).
This system is a miniaturisation of the industrial methods used by large manufactures and should not be confused with ineffectual immersion or spray methods.
- It is necessary to use De-Mineralised Water (C4359)