Acrylic (Plastic) Polywatch Repair Polish
Sell direct to consumers. Most of the people buying PolyWatch will be those owning fashion watches with watch crystals made of plastic, especially owners of Swatch and Fossil watches.
How to use it:
- Apply PolyWatch to the watch crystal
- Use a piece of cotton wool
- Polish the scratched areas for 2-3 minutes with great pressure at a right angle to the scratches
- Deep scratches need to be treated more than once
- Finally, remove any remaining polyWatch with a cloth.
How it works:
- The plastic glass is very slightly dissolved and ground down by tiny abrasive particles
- The edges of the scratch marks are then smoothed off
- The cracks filled in with some of the original plastic from the watch crystal
Singles or a Box of 24 tubes (5ml), each tube is sufficient for approximately 10 uses.
Sell Direct from this retail display counter top presentation and top up with single replacement tubes P8761.