150mm Rolls (Square Grooves x9 & Half Rounds x11)
The new DRM 150 was developed in response to customers requests for a machine that would have larger than usual roll width, for sheet, wire and half rounds.
As with the DRM 130 the DRM 150 is very popular due to its good size, versatility and high specification.It incorporates a totally new casting giving maximum strength and rigidity with the highest
quality hardened and ground rolls.
Also included is the new, highly efficient gear box with a large reduction or 6 to 1. Very useful for the tougher reduction applications or for when you need that extra help in rolling. A calibrated dial on both sides of the machine with pointer, gives an easy to read roll gap measurement.
- Roll Size: 150 x 60mm
- Width of Sheet: 70mm
- Sheet Capacity (thickness): 6mm
- Number of square grooves: 9 (1 to 7mm)
- Number of half round grooves: 7 (1 to 7mm)
- Extension roller included: 4 half round grooves (4, 3, 2 & 1.5mm)
- Gear Ratio: 5-1 making turning so much easier
- Rolls are induction hardened to a Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- Dimensions: 400 x 220 x 370mm
- Net Weight: 42kg
- Durston DRM R150RE
- Durston 1033
- Made in UK