130mm Rolls (Square Grooves x9 & Half Rounds x11)
The new DRM 130 is very popular due to its good size, versatility and high specification. It incorporates a totally new casting giving maximum strength and rigidity with the highest quality hardened and ground rolls.
Self lubricating maintenance free bearings and hardened helical drive gears with sprcial form for maximum drive. Also included is the new, highly efficient gear box with a large 5 to 1 reduction. Very useful for the tougher reduction applications or for when you need that extra help in rolling.
A calibrated dial on both sides of the machine with pointer, gives an easy to read roll gap measurement.
- Roll Size: 130 x 60mm
- Width of Sheet: 50mm
- Sheet Capacity (thickness): 6mm
- Number of square grooves: 9 (1 to 7mm)
- Number of half round grooves: 7 (1 to 7mm)
- Extension roller included: 4 half round grooves (4, 3, 2 & 1.5mm)
- Gear Ratio: 5-1 making turning so much easier
- Rolls are induction hardened to a Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- Dimensions: 375 x 220 x 370mm (without handle)
- Weight: 40kg
- Durston DRM R130
- Durston 1028
- Made in UK