130mm Rolls (Round Grooves x14)
The new DRM 130 is very popular due to its good size, versatility and high specification. It incorporates a totally new casting giving maximum strength and rigidity with the highest quality hardened and ground rolls.
Self lubricating maintenance free bearings and hardened helical drive gears with special form for maximum drive.
Also included is the new, highly efficient gear box with a large reduction either 5 to 1 or 6 to 1.
Very useful for the tougher reduction applications or for when you need that extra help in rolling.
A calibrated dial on both sides of the machine with pointer, gives an easy to read roll gap measurement. The first production round rolling mill of its kind, very popular for the manufacturing of wedding rings.
- Roll Size: 130 x 60mm
- Width of Sheet: 75mm
- Sheet capacity (thickness): 6mm
- Number of round grooves: 10 (1 to 6mm)
- Extension rollers included: 4 round grooves (4, 3, 2 & 1.5mm)
- Rolls are induction hardened to a Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- Gear Ratio: 5-1 making turning so much easier
- Additional extension rollers available: R19136 & R47392
- Dimensions without handle: 410 x 220 x 365mm
- Weight: 48kg
- Durston DRM130 Round
- Durston 1044
- Made in UK