100mm Rolls (Square Grooves x9 & Half Rounds x4)
The most economical mill combining low price with a great degree of versatility for producing strip and wire at lowest possible cost.
The very fine calibrated adjustment on the roll gap allows greatest possible control over reductions made in each pass together with ease of turning. The smallest and lightest mill with a big output - widely used as the first and only machine or often as a back-up to larger mills.
Special helical drive gears incorporated for maximum efficiency. High tensile aluminium bearing housing giving great strength yet very light in weight with maintenance free bearings and high strength steel frame shafts.
- Roll Size: 100 x 45mm
- Width of Sheet: 70mm
- Sheet capacity (thickness): 5mm
- Number of square grooves: 9 (1 to 6.5mm)
- Extension roller included: 4 half round grooves (4, 3, 2 & 1.5mm)
- Rolls are induction hardened to a Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- Gear ratio: Direct drive
- Additional extension rollers available: R47388 & R47390
- Dimensions: 270 x 110 x 230mm (without handle)
- Weight: 16kg
- Durston Mini Mill C100/9
- Durston 1003
- Made in UK