100mm Rolls (Round Grooves x14)
The first production round rolling mill of its kind, very popular for the manufacturing of wedding rings
The new DRM 100 is very popular due to its good size, versatility and high specification. It incorporates a totally new casting giving maximum strength and rigidity with the highest quality hardened and ground rolls.
Self lubricating maintenance free bearings and hardened helical drive gears with sprcial form for maximum drive.
Also included is the new, highly efficient gear box with a large reduction or 4 to 1. Very useful for the tougher reduction applications or for when you need that extra help in rolling. A calibrated dial on both sides of the machine with pointer, gives an easy to read roll gap measurement.
- Roll size: 100 x 50mm
- Width of sheet: 45mm
- Sheet capacity thickness: 5mm
- Number of round grooves: 10 (1 to 6mm)
- Extension roller included: 4 round grooves (4, 3, 2 & 1.5mm)
- Gear Ratio: 4-1 making turning so much easier
- Rolls are induction hardened to a Rockwell hardness rating of 64
- Additional extension rollers available: R47389 & R47391
- Dimensions without handle: 360 x 200 x 320mm
- Weight: 30kg
- Durston DRM100 Round
- Durston 1042
- Made in UK