Ø40mm Texturing Wheels, Hatho
The Finest Results
Jewellery keeps in step with current tastes. The design of rings, brooches, necklaces, bangles, watches and tie tacks evolves with the fashion of clothing, cars and interior design. But in every change, one thing remains constant: adding highly textured surfaces are, and always will be, number one when it comes to jewellery finishing. Hatho’s high quality Mini Mat Wire Wheels are perfectly suited to the attainment of such surfaces.
These wheels are available now with replacement wires, heads and spindles (sold separately), an excellent idea to save money as well as prolonging the life of the tool.
Add some texture with texturing wheels. Create a beautiful textured finish-quickly and easily.
These wheels can easily be mounted onto pendant drills, micro motors and polishing machines.
The Hatho Mini Mat wheels give the effect similar to the bark of a tree; however when applying different grades the wheel gives a completely unique look, this is due to the thickness of the wire, the thicker the wire the deeper the texture.
- Excellent wear and tear properties as the wires are made from best grade steel.
- Each wire end tip has a slight 45 degree backward angle integrated on the spoke, to reduce wire breakage and to give a uniform textured finish.
- Metal spokes provide extra durability and safety
- Use dry, no compounds needed.
- Can be used on a wide range of metals including brass, copper, gold, sliver, platinum, palladium, titanium, pewter, tin, steel, iron and aluminium.
- A very economical and efficient method of batch work.
- More wires per head giving a more even finish.
- Most popular way of using Hatho Mini Mat wheels is to use in the Cousins Precious Metals Collecting Box (B32963) which protects injury if a wire detaches during use, while also collecting lemel created from this process. A full range of safety equipment is available, please see links below.
- Leaves a contrasting finish on jewellery
- Recommended RPM 5000
- Wire Ø0.30, 0.45 & 0.60mm
- Overal length 60mm
- Top head plastic hub width 12mm
- Mounted on Ø2.35mm (3/32" Inch) shank
- Fine - 8 sections, 16 wires on each row (P33539)
- Medium - 8 sections, 12 wires on each row (P33540)
- Coarse - 8 sections, 8 wires on each row (P33541)
Cousins' supplies a range of rotary equipment, we recommend the following best sellers to use with our extensive range of rotary attachments.
- Foredom Micro motor - K1070CE
- Jewellers Kit & No30 Hand piece - K2230CE
- Einhell Germany Rotary kit including flexi shaft with 217 accessories - G33522