Threads, Wires & Cords
- Leather cords have charming texture and are flexible and strong.
- Nylon bonded thread, otherwise known as Silkon thread, is a revelation in the industry, replacing the traditional nylon and silk in many areas.
- Nylon braided for a traditional and easily workable look.
- Nylon monofilament for a tough and long lasting strand.
- Nylon stretchy as an excellent alternative to stretch cord as it knots easily and keeps its memory longer.
- Steel coated with nylon sheath (A*F Swiss Tiger Tail).
- Silk thread, excellent for stringing pearls
- Viscose thread in tight woven spools in various colours.