- A wide range of professions and hobbies choose to use an optivisor including jewellers, watchmakers/repairers, tool die makers, engravers, craftsmen, artists, architects, needle point cross stitchers, sewers and dentists
- A precision instrument that improves vision and will increase your efficiency
- Optivisor lenses are ground and polished to precision ophthalmic standards
- The Optivisor frame is made of light weight, durable impact resistant materials
- The comfortable continuous headband is fully adjustable to fit any size, quickly and easily
- Adjustable pivot knobs hold visor in any position for easy flip-up viewing
- Can be worn over prescription or safety eyeglasses
- Leaves both hands free
How to use the Optivisor
The Optivisor should be worn squarely on the head with the lens plate at the bridge of the nose.
By adjusting the knob at the rear of the unit enough tension can be applied to hold the head
band in place.
The adjustable pivots on either side of the visor should be tightened with enough tension
to hold the lens in front of the eyes as well as up out of the path of vision when not in use.