Felt wheels have excellent resilience and last longer when in use. Used with the appropriate compounds you can get a high standard, semi-bright, and mirror finish.
- are very popular for jewellers, silversmiths, light engineers, model makers and those in arts and crafts.
- can be used on a whole range of metals such as gold, silver, platinum, titanium, palladium, copper, brass, aluminium and steel.
- Smaller size felt wheels are very useful for getting into spherical awkward circular areas for example, inside bangles.
- Larger felts are commonly used to polish flat plain items (on the side of the mop) such as signet rings, cufflinks and tie pins.
- are a very economical and efficient method for batch work.
- hold their shape very well, pushing hard against the piece(s) applying pressure gives a fast and effective polish.
- are ideal for levelling metal such as smoothing out scratches, pit holes, file and casting flash marks.
- P1388 Dialux Rouge
- P7809 Platinum Final Finish Polinum Polishing Compound
- P1394 Hyfin Final Finish Compound
- P1410 Tripoli General Purpose Polishing Compound