Felt cones have excellent resilience and last longer when in use. Used with the appropriate compounds you can get a high standard, semi-bright mirror finish for inside rings & any type of cylindrical object.
- Are very popular for jewellers, silversmiths, light engineers, model makers and in arts and crafts.
- Can be used on a whole range of metals such as gold, silver, platinum, titanium, palladium, copper, brass, aluminium and steel.
- Are very useful for getting into spherical awkward circular areas for example, inside rings and bangles
- Can be mounted onto pendant drill spindles in order to reach awkward areas, with felt (code P3542) mounted on a mandrel (P1345M).
- Are superb to get an expert polish inside rings and bangles.
- Are a very economical and efficient method for batch work.
- P3534 and P3535 codes have a metal support ring on the base strengthens the cone when winding onto the spindle.
- P1388 Dialux Rouge
- P7809 Platinum Final Finish Polinum Polishing Compound
- P1394 Hyfin Final Finish Compound
- P1410 Tripoli General Purpose Polishing Compound